Bertemu tak jemu, berpisah tak gelisah
Tinggalkan segala yang meragukan, ambil segala yang diyakini kebenaran...

One...

Author: Afiq Kamaruddin

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


The image “http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:3TZt00EFVoOmYM:http://webzoom.freewebs.com/ashrafi/image112.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

It is such a cold night and it is so dark. I am walking down the street of memories - all alone, lonely, with no one by my side. It's only me thinking of You, with hands full of sins. Fountain of memories cascading fast through my thought. Each and every piece of precious moment glimpse one by one. Narrowing down the sorrow and despair, that kept haunting me ever since. I never feel as relief as before. Though my heart is mixed with oceans of feelings. The little box in my skull, persistently potraying thousands of people whom I love. Do they love me? As much as I sacrificing my love for them? Sometimes it's hurts, sometimes it's not. Seeking for the guidance and the answer, directs me to meet my love, confessing from my lonely soul.

Oh my love, here I come to you, crying for your forgiveness. No one in this world knows me better than you. My past was painted with thousands of betrayals. My lips were drought with your words.My heart was emptied with your guidance. Don't ever leave me again my love. Rejoice me with your gracious blessings. Meeting you when the day comes, shall prosper the happiness of mine to the eternity. Oh my love, my sadness prevails the happiness when someone leaves me behind. Once I fell in love with someone though it felt sweet, it made me smile with a broken heart. Please my love, don't crush my heart like the one I've had before. In you I find it never ends, your love is always there to mend.

My love, i need you to guide me, please protect me, please don't ever leave me again, strengthen my faith, purify my mind, lighten up my soul with the light of Iman. My heart will always be there for you. My love, thank you for saving me, thank you for giving me hope. There is no mountain too high when there is a will. There is no river too wide when I believe there is another way. I've come to realise, that you are my true saviour. A step I take towards you, thousands of steps you will see me through. This life isn't made for nothing. It's a way for me to find you, my true love.

I believe you will always there to guide me, and lead me to the fountain of happiness .With the ones you love, together in paradise. Please my love. Make me fall in love with someone who loves you the most, someone who believes in your promises whole heartedly, someone who always crying for you, someone who is craving to meet you, someone who always think about you, no matter day or night. I love you very much! Allah the Almighty...

p/s : Thanks brother khairul for your inspiration to bring me into this mood..

Wallahua'lam.

 

2 Responses to “One...”

  1. khairul.anwar

    a literature. love. thank you for sharing. my life is now full of undecidedness on love. the one thing. the goal that we seek. i cry tears of love. tears of betrayal. with a past full of blasphemy, i'm in the journey of redeeming myself, i am. pray that i'd stay on this path...


  2. Afiq Kamaruddin

    Insyaallah. I am hoping that to happen too..Staying in the path of truth is every people's dream. This life is a life of test, needs patience for success, we have to have a strong iman..or we'll fail just like the rest.


Leave a Reply