Bertemu tak jemu, berpisah tak gelisah
Tinggalkan segala yang meragukan, ambil segala yang diyakini kebenaran...

Confusion or illusion?

Author: Afiq Kamaruddin



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
I am still in the process of making up my mind, which one is going to be the chosen one. Battling with time constrains, plus other external factors, I am in the middle of searching for reasons and acceptable answers to construct my stand of choosing the one I want to. Well, indeed life is all about decision-making. I am not sure whether we can choose to be in between. Maybe we can- initially, but in the end, indeed we have to choose. That’s life. In every choice, there will allways be consequences. That’s the fact that we have to admit. Making decision might be easy, but finding satisfaction in the decision we made is the hardest part. Insyaallah, I hope the desicion that is going to be made is based on divine revelations, in what I believe in something which I can't see, but convince that it is true and good for me, not based on my emotion. In times of pain and sorrow, when we feel as if there is no more tomorrow, in HIM we find peace and strength, to get our life back on track again. Insya-Allah. Please pray for my success.
Crests from left :
University of Melbourne, University of Sydney, University of New South Wales

وَعَسَى أَن تَكْرَهُواْ شَيْئاً وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَى أَن تُحِبُّواْ شَيْئاً وَهُوَشَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُون
َ"But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God know, and ye know not."
(Al-Baqarah : verse 216)

وَلاَ تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الفَاسِقُونَ
"And be ye not like those who forgot God; and He made them forget their own souls! Such are the rebellious transgressors!"
( Al-Hajr : verse 19)
Wallahua'lam

 

1 Response to “Confusion or illusion?”

  1. afida

    i didn't know how i end up here..haha, but i guess u r my junior . glad that u have sydney uni as one of ur choices. yeah, decisions are tough to make, but what matter most is how u try to make it the best option that u can possibly have . sydney, melbourne...anywhere...surely u'll do fine. all the best. may Allah bless u.


Leave a Reply